Serious Criminal Defense Lawyers
Has your life recently been turned upside down by a criminal charge? The stakes are high when you have been accused of a crime or are the subject of a government investigation. You need an experienced attorney with the criminal law skills to protect your constitutional rights and help navigate the prosecution world.
The lawyers at Hayes Ruemmele LLC, are committed to aggressively defending you. Our lawyers defend clients in state and federal courts, grand jury investigations and administrative proceedings.
Our team approach means that you will work with both of our attorneys during your case. We are experienced litigators with a combined legal experience of more than 40 years and more than 100 major jury trials. We believe in the constitution and the rights it enshrines. You should not have to stand in court alone, and we will be there for you at each step.
A Skilled Legal Defense
We represent clients accused of both state and federal crimes, including:
- Drug crimes whether possession, sale, manufacture or trafficking
- Domestic violence charges that may interfere with a family law matter
- Internet child crimes, child molestation, rape and other sex crimes
- Offenses that involve violence and often include weapons charges
- White collar fraud crimes involving complex mail fraud or wire fraud, financial charges or healthcare fraud
We recognize the high stakes involved and take our responsibility very seriously. We are devoted to you and will assure you a fair court hearing.
We Are Here For You
Are you facing criminal charges in Indianapolis or elsewhere across the state of Indiana? Call our office at (317) 491-1050 or send us a message to schedule a meeting with our lawyers. An initial consultation is free of charge.